Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Confluence knowledge base through jira service manager chat

Jake Jamgotchian June 16, 2021

Hello Atlassian community. I am having trouble getting the following situation set up. My team is working on developing a SaaS that will include a chat feature for support. We want end users to have the ability to access the Knowledge Base from Confluence via that chat for quick answers. I have so far created dummy Knowledge Base articles, created a support project in Jira Service Manager, and linked the two together. I added a chat API, however I am not sure if it is what I need.

What steps do I need to take from here in order to get this set up? Once I do set it up, how can I test to make sure it to make sure it is working as expect? I ideally don't want to test it within our current app so it doesn't disrupt the developers.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2022

@Jake Jamgotchian if you are trying to test your development out you could always signup for a free account and do it on that account.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events