Display in confluence odoo relevant data when inserting the link from odoo

Arevik Hakobyan October 22, 2021

Hi Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 18.57.26.png team,

As a projects app and Confluence user, I want any project task that is linked in a confluence page to display the task summary and status instead of a web link in order to easily understand what actions are being taken in Odoo.
Currently, all we see is a link that doesn't provide any additional information about what the task is and what else we might want to do.

There is an add-on installed by us, called Odoo Connector, nevertheless, it works only for Server, not for Cloud.
Please advise if there is another way to import relevant data with link to Confluence from odoo?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Hi @Arevik Hakobyan

I would contact the the vendor you mentioend above and see if they have options for cloud. Link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219930/odoo-connector-for-confluence?tab=support&hosting=server

Sometimes, they may have a jar file that you can test for them.  

Arevik Hakobyan October 22, 2021

@Fabian Lim  I did that in the first place, so waiting for their response.

But I was wondering that maybe community guru-s are aware of another add-on or work around on how to solve this. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events