Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display JIRA Agile Sprint issue details in Confluence Team Calendar

Katherine Hanson September 3, 2014

1. I've recently created a Confluence Team Calendar and have linked our JIRA Agile Sprints to this calendar. I have a few functionality questions that I'm hoping someone can answer!

1. How can I easily show the issues that make up a JIRA Agile Sprint? I can see the sprint just fine on the calendar, but I’d like to be able to click on the sprint in the calendar and see the issues that compose it.

2. How can I make JIRA Agile Sprints appear on the calendar if they haven’t been started yet? We have a few sprints queued up but not started, so they don’t appear on the calendar

Thanks - I appreciate any and all help!

2 answers

2 votes
Karel Broer September 14, 2015

I don't see sprints in the team calendar. What could be the reason for this?

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2014

Katherine, 

Unfortunately those features are not available. You can only add JIRA Sprint as events to plan the work of your team. This will help you see the duration of your sprint and how your team's availability or other team events could impact the sprint. That way, only sprints that have started will be available for team calendars.

Please let us know if you have more questions.

Cheers!

Jan Anderson June 1, 2017

Is it in your backlog to be able to show future sprints in the Team Calendar for future planning? For instance, we have teams in different countries with different holidays so it would be really helpful to be able to see future sprints on the Team Calendar also. I guess you would need to know the "planned" dates for the future sprint in order for it to appear on the calendar in the future. That would required JIRA to let the users pre-set the start and end dates of future sprints.

In the meantime, I guess I will have to create them as custom events and not use the JIRA sprint issue type.  :-(

Thanks, Jan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events