Disable watcher notifications for single page

emddudley May 17, 2012

Is it possible to disable watcher notifications for a single page?

I have a restricted wiki page and when I edit it my changes are emailed out to its watchers. I do not want the changes to be emailed out, just for this page.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2012

There is a checkbox on the bottom of the page that says, Minor Change? No Notifications will be sent. Check the box.

Regards,

Kay

emddudley May 17, 2012

This works, but does not help when someone forgets to uncheck that box.

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2012

If you are administrator of the space you can remove the watchers that are currently watching the page.. (Tools > Manage Watchers). However I think that is not possible to remove people that are watching the whole space..

Give it a try!

Regards,

Mirek

0 votes
Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2012

The box does not remain checked. It must be checked again each time a change is made if you do not want notifications sent.

Regards,

Kay

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2012

You should be able to do some tweaking by introducing a javascript to make the checkbox always checked. This thread could help you to explore further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events