Disable notification email on deletion of comment

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2014

Hi,

Everyone who edited a page get email-notifications when the page is edited or comments are added. Also when comments are deleted. I got the question if the notifications of deleted comments can be switched off by users.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Patrick

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2014

With the Confluence settings the only way to do this is to "unwatch" the artical completely.

It may be worth looking at some of the enhanced functionality provided by plugins, but from what I have seen so far none provide the exact requirements you have asked for.

Have you considered raising this as an enhancement request?

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2014

Maybe it's not such a good idea not to be notified when someone deletes your comments anyhow. SO I am not considering an enhancement request.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events