Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable PDF printing in View File Macro

Adil Fulara October 24, 2011

I am using the view file macro to display embedded pdf files in wiki. As a business requirment, i would like to disable print and download options. i could not find a way to do this through the macro. Is it possible to disable print and download option ?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
arron lee August 29, 2013

I am not a common user dealing with document and image processing and I am not familiar with the tool you mentioned above. But itis said that choosing a fine third party tool is very important to the document and image printing work. As for myself, I have only tried to print PDFs with the help of the free trial package of a third party tool whose way of processing is simple and fast. Besides, it seems to offer tutorials about how to print images like GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc. It is just one of many but I do appreciate it because it is totally manual. Even though I only tried its free trial package to print documents and images and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it worked great for me. I am considering to buy the pro version, and still enjoying their free online conversion service. You can also google one to help you with your printing work. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events