Directory of non users

Is it possible to create a searchable directory of contacts or non confluence users within confluence?

I have had a hunt through the market place and cannot seem to spot anything that fits this need?

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Brett,

I'm not sure if there are any such plugin that could help you in regards to "non-users". However, if your purpose of having a searchable non-user is to ensure that they are searchable but not counted as licensed user, you could do this by creating the users, but not providing them any privilege or membership.

As mentioned on our documentation here, Confluence will only count the user as licensed user if it have "Can-Use" permission.

Hope the above information helps you on this.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Indeed that was my thought as well,

my aim is to create a directory of suppliers/emergency contacts within our knowlege base.

Thanks

Brett

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,553 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you