It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Different color themes on different pages?

Hugo Aug 31, 2016

Hi all,

Can you have different color themes on different pages? If I apply a color theme right now, it applies to the whole space... sad

Thank you!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Rocha Sep 02, 2016

Hey Hugo!

Im afraid not, because you will chance the colours, as far as I know, if you change those colors it will be for everything. There are few bugs and requests identified about this theme.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customizing+Color+Schemes

Cheers

Hugo Sep 02, 2016

Ok, thank you Carlos!

1 vote
Carlos Rocha Aug 31, 2016

Hey hugo,

Take a look at the article https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Apply+a+Theme+to+a+Space

explains how the theme application works, but it respects an inherit. If you apply a Global theme, applies to everything, if you customize, the inherit breaks, and it keeps the own one.

Take a look!

Cheers

0 votes
Hugo Aug 31, 2016

Wow, that was fast! smile Thank you very much Carlos, will look into it tomorrow!!

0 votes
Hugo Sep 02, 2016

Hey Carlos,

I did read the article, but if I understand, you change change the site's color, or the spaces color, but can you edit a page's color theme?

Sorry for my being a complete noob! :/

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

2,502 views 11 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you