Different Landing Page per Group

MarkC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

Is there a way to redirect users of specific groups to specific landing pages when they log in to Confluence? I saw a post here that showed something similar with using the dashboard in JIRA, but I'm not sure I know how, or if, this would work in Confluence. Has anyone tried something like this?

Also, I realize Atlassian shot this idea down in CONF-26757, but we have a situation in which no one will be in more than one of two groups I'm looking to distinguish the landing page on. For example, we have internal and external users. No one in external will be in internal and vice-versa.

2 answers

0 votes
Mark Ingle August 28, 2015

I have a need for directing a group to a landing page....does anyone know if this feature is available on Confluence 5.8.4?  Or is there some code that provides the feature?

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

Hi Mark,

Yeah, I can understand your point of view, however I believe this is not possible to be done since the application doesn't have this functionality implemented and probably this won't be inserted in the application in the future.

I think that only developing some plugin or change in confluence could do that. Also, the atlassian experts might be able to help developing some solution for you.

I'll leave this question open since some other user might know or have a different solution for you. :)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events