Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagramly (draw.io) drawings under draw.io gives Not Permitted errors -solved-

tolga ulas June 20, 2015

Hello,

I've moved my site data having a diagramly module to a new server having the most recent draw.io module.

When I click "edit" in  the sites having diagramly diagram, confluence returns "Not permitted" errors, regardless of the presence of any restriction.

Is there a way to export and import the diagramly data to the draw.io module inside a page?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
tolga ulas June 20, 2015

Ok this issue is solved : There are two reason of this issue: 1a- In import, the backed up spaces permissions are also imported. If the backed up servers's security groups do not present in the imported server then one should manually remove/add them into the imported server 1b-the site admin (with admin account, not an account with admin rights) should manually gives confluence-admin groups rights for full access. The import gives only the right for admin account. 2a- The attachements xml settings in the imported files stays at application/diagramly. The page editor should go and change each attachement properties with application/drawio. 2b - The page editor should then edit the draw.io module, by clicking on it, the module does not see the attachement, therefore the page editor should manually select the right attachement to relink the attachement and the module. Then the files are displayed. If there is a faster way, please comment. Thank you.

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2015

Can you confirm the attachments exist in the file system of the server? What version of draw.io add on are you using? What version of Confluence are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events