cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted question still appears in my Activity

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2014

I have deleted a question I am not longer interested in, but it still appears under my activities, even the link does not work.

image2014-11-8 16:43:13.pngo

Is it because the number is still there: 9878994 ?

But the latest action was not updating but deleting the question:

image2014-11-8 16:48:39.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2014

Hi Jose,

It is possible that your Confluence indexes was not properly rebuilt after the question was removed. I would suggest you to rebuilt the indexes from scatch and check if the issue persist.

Feel free to contact us in the support channel http://support.atlassian.com/ if the issue persist.

Regards,

Jing Hwa

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2014

Thanks, Jing. I am not using an own Confluence server, and was talking about the server here in answers.atlassian.com.

jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2014

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Do you still see the deleted question from your activity? Please do let me know if that is the case so I can report to our site administrator regarding this matter.

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2014

Hi Jing, no problem. Now it seems to be OK.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events