Delete my account

Verdevero srls Fabrizio Zanetti August 5, 2014

Hy, i'd like to delete my account. I want no longer pay.

Thank you

3 answers

1 vote

Nic, i didn't tell you to answer in a few minutes. I commented my first question only because it wasn't a question.

Thank you for answering me.

Fabrizio

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2014

Ah, ok. It just seems a bit odd to comment straight away (even if it's not written as a question, it was very clear what you were asking!).

I know where you're coming from though - I often think I could have done better just after clicking "post". There is an "edit" option for your own postings which I use all the time in these cases.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2014

Give us a chance! We can't answer every question in 30 seconds!

Short answer is that you can NOT delete it. For audit and legal reasons, Atlassian cannot delete an account completely (for a while anyway. If it remains inactive long enough, it can be removed)

You will need to contact Atlassian support or sales in order to shut the account down and flag it as no longer needed.

0 votes

How can i delete my account?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events