Default Theme for Personal Space

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2011

Is it possible to set the default theme for personal spaces?

We are looking to use refinedwiki and would like the refinedwiki theme to be the default theme for users when they create their own personal space.

1 answer

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 4, 2011
You'd need a custom plugin... Create an EventListener plugin that listens for space create events and checks on the isPersonalSpace() method (from memory), then updates the theme for the space. Here's the documentation for Event Listeners: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Event+Listener+Module
Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2011

Sounds good David, but possibly out of my league. I'll have to study up before I tackle this one.

Thanks for contributing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events