cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decisions Blueprint - Not available

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

I see the Confluence Blueprints for Business Teams Pack in the Add-ons and when I look at the detail I see the Decisions blueprint, but the Decisions Blueprint isn't showing up when I try to create a new page.

Any ideas? We're currently running version 5.1-OD-13 of Confluence.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2013

Hi there,

The Decisions Blueprint has not been launched for standalone applications yet, please monitor the Atlassian website for the release announcement. I have checked that it is available in a 5.2-OD-3 OnDemand instance.

edit: It should be officially out next week.

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2013

When you say, "I have checked that it is available in a 5.2-OD-3 OnDemand instance," does that mean I won't be able to just do a simple update from the UPM to get it once available?

Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2013

Hi,

Regarding the following question:

does that mean I won't be able to just do a simple update from the UPM to get it once available?

Not really, any component that is enabled through a plugin can be updated using UPM as long as it is compatible with the current version.

0 votes
Atlassian Team
July 12, 2013

Hi,

Regarding the following question:

does that mean I won't be able to just do a simple update from the UPM to get it once available?

Not really, any component that is enabled through a plugin can be updated using UPM as long as it is compatible with the current version.

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2013

Hello,

Please take a look at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Working+with+Blueprints#WorkingwithBlueprints-Disablingablueprint and verify that this has not been disabled at a Global or Space level.

Cheers,
Boris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events