Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision page commenting isn't available

Michael D Insua November 21, 2015

Working in v5.8.6 build 5984, when a decision page is added to a space, there is no commenting section and don't know how to add or turn it on.

I do have permission to comment on pages across all spaces.

Suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2015

Hello Michel,

Check if someone had disabled the comment section for that page:

By default, the Decision page has the comment section enabled as all other pages.

Cheers,

Michael D Insua November 22, 2015

@Guilherme Viana [Atlassian] , hi there and thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, due to my newness to the community, I had to wait to respond back... I followed the link to provided, checked and found that the HTML Macros html (html-xhtml) module was already enabled. And, because I created the decision page from the blueprint know the html macro with the disabling javascript wasn't added, but checked anyway yeah, not there. I thought the comments section should be there by default, similar to when adding a blog post - which I added one and the comments section was included when viewed - and wasn't sure if there was another way to add a comments section to the decision page. if you, or anyone else, can provide any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events