Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datepicker in Confluence template

Alicia Miller May 27, 2014

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows a way to include a datepicker in a confluence template?

Thanks,

Alicia

4 answers

1 vote
Alina Frey September 26, 2019

Was this ever addressed? I'm looking for adding a date picker field in a template, and I can't find anything that would help.

1 vote
Rade Martinović April 27, 2015

I don't have the time to experiment, but, what would happen if you type double forward slash "//" in the template?

MarcelW August 25, 2015

I wasn't able to make this work. I had hopes it would.

Like Deleted user likes this
0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

Hi Alicia,

Our Add-on Page Tree Creator works a bit different than the Confluence blueprints / templates. The PTC-templates are based on normal confluence pages and therefore creating a PTC-template is as simple as creating a Confluence page. Use the tag __Current_Date__ to get the current date at any place on a page.

Try our Live Examples (no registration needed).

Marketplace link: Page Tree Creator.

Regards,
Stephan

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2014

Hello Alicia, afaik we do not have something that specific that works for the current version, nevertheless there is a @currentDate variable which may be of use, more about varibles in templates here.

Mark Anderson February 4, 2016

Hi, the double forward slash seems to work fine for picking a date when editing a page. However, what Alicia might be looking for (and what I'm definitely looking for) is a macro that lets page viewers see and pick a date from a date picker. For example, we want to offer page viewers the option of picking a beginning and ending date, and then show a list of articles that were published within that date range. Any ideas for that? Thanks.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events