It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Data from templated pages creating a Summary page

I have a template that has various tables and fields that would be too much content to see from a high level what is going on with this process. 

What I am looking to accomplish is to keep using each page created from the template to track the specific project, but have a page where each new page created from that template shows selected fields/progress to show from a high level where the individual projects stand.

If anyone has any ideas or questions on this, please let me know!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Happy to help!

You might be able to use Page Properties Report Macro in conjunction with the Page Properties Macro.

Essentially you use the Page Properties macro to collect information on the individual pages, and then display it in the Page Properties Report Macro using key/value pairs.

Have a look at that and let me know if that would help you.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

159 views 3 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you