Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Center license messed up stored attachments

Konstantin Weber - SVA December 28, 2021

Hello dear Atlassians,

we're migrating from Confluence Server Version 7.0.4 to Cloud. Because our license was expired, I updated it with a Data Center license to perform the migration. Doing so, I got the message that I'll be prompted to migrate - okay, I want to migrate to Cloud anyway. Unfortunately, the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant got stuck at checking user e-mail adresses, so I asked the admin to restart the server.

On startup, I got to set up a cluster node name and shared_home directory for the now-Data Center-instance - which is logical, but was still unexpected for me. We created a new directory and I copied the path to the screen.

From now on, attachments could not be found.

The log analyzer gives me Pages can not be copied or images not loaded on a page a couple of tousand times, Confluence states "There is no Action mapped for namespace X and action name X" once and Getting Duplicate Attachment Errors: "findSingleObject Uh oh - found more than one object when single object requested" in the Logs twice.

What can I do?

Reindexing or moving the files to their original destination doesnt do the trick (I dont know if the server was restarted, tho).

My next consideration was putting back the old server license via confluence.cfg.xml or even via "License details", but I dont think that will solve the problem I created.

What did the migration to a non-clustered DC Confluence do? How can I roll back the changes without breaking linked attachment of the pages?

I appreciate any help!

Konstantin

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Konstantin Weber - SVA

I recommend you open a ticket with Atlassian Support so that they can take a look at this issue right away.  

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events