Dashboard: Perform Calculations on Second Table to Display Summary

Deleted user March 16, 2017

Hi -

I am trying to create a page that acts as a dashboard that pull summary information from a second child page table.  I think I am getting close to being able to do this using the Excerpt Macro.  

My problem is that I am only wanting to pull a sum of the values, not the whole table. So my question is, is there anything that can be done to create a second table that performs math on the first table, so then I can then use the Excerpt Macro to pull the summary table into a different page?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2017

Hi Joel,

I think Pivot Table macro (Table Filter and Charts add-on) is what you are looking for.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2017

Hi Joel,

there are some plugins that might help you with that. Look at the question asked here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38374382

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events