Confluence 5.9.7 under Win10:
I need to move an entire table from one place in a page to another. I would imagine the process involves selecting all rows, beyond that point:
Btw, I am willing to do the following if it works:
1) Create a new table with the identical number of rows/columns.
2) Select the entire table.
3) Copy to new location.
4) Remove the old table.
Here's what I would recommend:
Simply select from the left side of the leftmost column in the table in the row you want to select (if it's the whole table, it would be the top left cell), and then simply keep the mouse button held down and move the mouse towards the right or down (if the whole table, towards the bottom right cell). The cells should start to turn a shade of light blue, and once you have chosen the cells you want, you can let go of the mouse button.
Once you have done this, you should be able to press Ctrl+X to cut the content.
Then move the cursor to the place you want the table/rows to go, press Ctrl+V, and then your table should be inserted.
Hi Stephen, I have had the similar problem and tried to figure out as below:
1. Place the cursor on line above the table
2. Start the selection from the start of above line till the end of line below the table
3. This should select the first line, table and the last line.
4. Now hit Ctrl + C.
5. Place the cursor on the page where you want the table to pasted and hit Ctrl + V.
6. Now you should have the two lines and table pasted. Remove any unwanted lines.
This worked for me, hope it helps you too !!!
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs