Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized table with page information

Irina Korova February 22, 2019

I would like to display on a page a table with the following page information, pulled in automatically:

Date -- Page Status -- Page Version -- User (who edited the page) -- Comments (while saving the page AND while transitioning the page)

In addition, there should be the option to group all versions / changes made into 1 row for each Page Status (or display only the last version / change made to the page, before transitioning to the next status).

Lastly, there should also be the option to limit the number of table rows to show e.g. only the last 3 Page Statuses.

I have already tried inserting the {version-history}, {pageactivity}, and {workflow-report} macros and editing them, since none of them displays all of the required information, but I did not succeed. Does anyone have any ideas on how to achive the above?

3 answers

0 votes
CelesteCS November 24, 2022

Hi Irina,

If your request is still alive, you may use the CelesteCS Reporting Table View macro to create a table with specific set of fields. Here is an article on how to create the report, similar to the one you’ve requested: Example: Creating report on Confluence pages. You may create a report on Jira issues as well.

Thanks!

0 votes
Irina Korova February 27, 2019

Thanks for the reply! However, you're missing my point: page status is what I need too - from the Comala workflows. I need something with all the listed info from my previous post - page status is in there too.

0 votes
Jared Brenner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2019

Hi Irina,

The Change-History macro will generate a table with the page version, change date, username, and comment for all page edits.  It will display ALL page versions, though, so if you'd prefer to limit that I'd recommend using the Div macro (from the Content Formatting for Confluence app) to simply limit the size of the panel the macro is embedded in.  Check this page out for more info about that.

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events