Customer forms need changing

Pritesh Gohil February 25, 2021

A customer raises an incident via a portal.  I want to change the wording for one of the fields.  How do I change this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2021

@Pritesh Gohil

To  change the fields/wording that shows on an incident in the customer portal, you'll need to do  the following:

1. Navigate to your project settings for the project where you want to update the incident.
  2. Click on Request Types
  3. Depending on the Service Desk project type you have, you may need to click on another button called Incidents.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 8.58.26 AM.png
  4. Click on the request type that you want to edit, and then navigate to the Request form tab.
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.03.53 AM.png
  5. Here, you should be able to edit the display name and field help for each of the fields listed!

I hope this helps!

Kian

Pritesh Gohil March 1, 2021

Thanks for that.  Jira Service Desk has been set up by a consultant.  It works but there are these little tweaks which weren't thought of during project.   I have found it as I carefully went deeper into that area.  Your instructions are really helpful.  Thank you  :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events