Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CustomWare Visibility Plugin licence issue

sukh ram September 29, 2014

Hi,

We have migraded confluence 3.1.1 and now using 5.4.4 version. we are gettting issue on some space. below error is comming when trying to access some space.

The license could not be verified: There is no license certificate installed for CustomWare Visibility Plugin for Confluence.

I downloaded visibility-plugin and also licence for it from marke place. I uploaded visibility-plugin in confluence 5.4.4 version.

Please let me know how to upload or install licence which I already downloaded for visibility-plugin.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2014

Hello Sukh,

The Visibility Plugin is a third-party plugin offered by service rocket. Since you installed the license on Confluence, the product should work as expected, but the license may be causing the verification error you described. I would ask that you contact their support staff to ensure that there are no issues with the license itself. You can contact their support staff using the following link: https://www.servicerocket.com/contact/

If you have further issues, or if Service Rocket needs any information, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Suren

sukh ram October 8, 2014

thanks suren.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events