CustomWare Visibility Plugin licence issue

Hi,

We have migraded confluence 3.1.1 and now using 5.4.4 version. we are gettting issue on some space. below error is comming when trying to access some space.

The license could not be verified: There is no license certificate installed for CustomWare Visibility Plugin for Confluence.

I downloaded visibility-plugin and also licence for it from marke place. I uploaded visibility-plugin in confluence 5.4.4 version.

Please let me know how to upload or install licence which I already downloaded for visibility-plugin.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Suren Raj Atlassian Team Oct 05, 2014

Hello Sukh,

The Visibility Plugin is a third-party plugin offered by service rocket. Since you installed the license on Confluence, the product should work as expected, but the license may be causing the verification error you described. I would ask that you contact their support staff to ensure that there are no issues with the license itself. You can contact their support staff using the following link: https://www.servicerocket.com/contact/

If you have further issues, or if Service Rocket needs any information, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Suren

thanks suren.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

294 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you