Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom "At end of the BODY" html not showing in default theme. Is it broken or was that removed?

Sean King
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2012

I'm trying to add custom html in the "At end of the BODY" section of the Look and Feel screen and for some reason it's not showing up on any page with the default theme (minus the dashboard which still shows it). I also noticed that the "Powered by Atlassian" content also doesn't show up on the default theme'd pages. I checked the Layouts and all the decorators are still set to default.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sean King
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2012

It appears as though the issue is from the Confluence Default Theme plugin provided by Stepstone Zen for use when you make the zen theme the instance default since the global theme disappears. I'm guessing there's an error in this plugin currently and it's messing up the normal theme. When I uninstalled this plugin, the custom html "At end of the BODY" came back. I might have had to also change the theme to a different theme and back but I don't remember.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events