Cursor automaticly "jumps" at the beginning of page

Jiří Josefus February 11, 2016

Hi,

Cursor automaticly "jumps" at the beginning of page during inserting objects or macros in IE 11 (altough it was placed on other place before) (in Chrome browser its OK) .
Confluence version 4.3.2

How to solve it in IE 11 ?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Jiří Josefus February 11, 2016

Hi,

It's quite strange that I have to pay for reparing mistakes in version of Confluence 4.3.2 which we bought from your company. I've supposed that in case I found some mistakes in current version, you give me solution how the problem solve without having to buy new one licence.

So if I want to solve the problem I have to pay for licence of Confluence 5.X and I must install this version?

Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2016

Hi buddy,

We understand your problem, but you're running a version that is not supported anymore. You have a workaround which is the Google Chrome web browser. You can also check the Atlassian Support End of Life Policy about supporting EOL products.

About the license, I'm not sure if you have to pay a new one, but you can contact the Customer Advocates in support.atlassian.com. They are the responsible team for licenses and payments details.

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2016

Hi there, I believe you're being affected by this bug:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-31613

The solution would be upgrading Confluence to 5.X.

Richard Cross December 3, 2019

This doesn't solve the problem - I have the same happening in Confluence 6.13.8 whenever I have more than a handful of Code Macros on the same page.  At that point, the page becomes impossible to edit because the cursor jumps to the top of the page whenever I try and insert new content.

Solution is to scrap the page and start again with no macros.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events