Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credentials System Administrator

Laetitia H. August 18, 2015

Hi,

With my team, we have a Confluence (cloud version). Unfortunately, the System Admnistrator of our Confluence has an invalid email address, as shown below:

image2015-8-18 16:40:31.png

My problem is that I need to have the System-administrator rights to be able to check the checkbox in the red square below and customize the CSS.

image2015-8-18 16:44:49.png

Could someone help me?

Thank you so much for your help.

2 answers

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2015

You don't get that functionality in Confluence Cloud.

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2015

Hello there,

You can open a support ticket in our https://support.atlassian.com that way our Cloud team should be able to help you with it, as they hold the system administrators right.

Cheers,
WZ

Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2015

They will not help with this request. It is in the list of restricted functions for cloud. Sorry about that.

Laetitia H. August 18, 2015

Thank you for your reply. So how can I customize the CSS of our Confluence? Does it mean that it is not possible to customize the look and feel of Confluence with a cloud instance? Many thanks again for your help. Cheers, Laetitia

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2015

bq. So how can I customize the CSS of our Confluence? bq. eDoes it mean that it is not possible to customize the look and feel of Confluence with a cloud instance? You can't.

Laetitia H. August 24, 2015

Ok, thank you for clarifying. so basically, if I want this functionality I need to set up Confluence on my server, correct? Is there a way to customize the look and feel by creating a plug in for a cloud instance?

Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2015

There is no way to do it as a plugin in Cloud. But you can have some minor theming functionality as an regular admin user of Confluence: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Change+the+Look+and+Feel+of+a+Space

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events