Creating cross-team BI dashboards in Jira or Confluence cloud

john Booker May 13, 2022

Is anyone using a BI dashboard for either Jira or Confluence Cloud to pull project data?

2 answers

4 votes
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2022

Hi @john Booker 

We develop a commercial add-on called Dashboard Hub for Jira and for Confluence designed for people looking for enhanced data visualization and dashboard customization. Offering +70 gadgets, multi-project gadgets, pre-defined templates, external share, custom charts, different chart types, and more.

You can have a look to this dashboard example here :)

Hope it helps, feel free to contact me if you want to know more! ivan.garcia@appfire.com

Best,

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager

john Booker May 24, 2022

Hi Ivan, your dashboard examples are exactly what I am looking for. I will contact you. My email is john.booker@joinblocks.com

1 vote
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2022

Hi @john Booker , welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If the basic reporting offered by Jira isn't sufficient, have a look at the Atlassian Marketplace for recommended third-party apps. Some suggestions:

• Custom Charts for Jira - Reports
  • eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira
  • Power BI Connector for Jira (if you have Microsoft Power BI)
Dan Tombs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

We use custom charts. Great add-on by oldstreetsolutions. Offers a tonne of chart types and is completely customizable in regards to what data to pull through. They have both a confluence and Jira app for this so depends on where you want to display the data. 

Jira dashboards are great if more of your users live in Jira. If you want to provide additional context like on meeting notes then confluence is definitely the better place for this.

@Jamale will be able to help.

Like # people like this
Jamale May 16, 2022

Thank you, @Dan Tombs  and @Dave Mathijs for the recommendation. 

@john Booker, it would be great to connect and discuss the requirements of your needs and how we can solve any paints that you or your team may be experiencing.

Please feel free to contact me at Jamale@oldstreetsolutions.com. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events