For the last 2-3 weeks I noticed, that I can't properly create Jira tickets in Confluence. Here's what I'm doing:
- I write my user story in confluence and publish it
- I highlight the title and create a user story (nothing unusual up to this point ;-) )
- the page reloads and usually, a link to my Jira ticket is added below the title, but nothing happens
- I try again, and it works
- when I open my backlog, I suddenly have 2 Jira Stories - one that is linked and one that isn't.
Has anyone had the same experience lately? If so, have you found a way to make it work again? I find it quite annoying to have to delete half of my user stories because they're not linked right and that I always have to link it twice, before it works.
Like I said, it used to work perfectly fine until a few weeks ago :-(
Phew, Atlassian Team 2021 blew by. With dozens of demos and a handful of keynotes, you may have missed some of the awesome Confluence Cloud sessions. Don't' worry, you can watch them all here or on Y...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events