Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created folders for teammates to upload their trackers, but there is no way for them to upload

jss902 August 8, 2022

In our group's wiki page, I created folders for each person to upload their trackers so we all have access to back each other up.    When they first tried to upload, they couldn't figure out how. 

Somehow "I" can see in their folders, the "Drag and drop to upload or browse for files" note, but when they go into their own folders, that don't even see a field box at all, let alone a way to browse/upload files.  I changed the page restrictions to "no restrictions" and then "Editing restricted", but still no way to upload. 

Help!

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2022

Hello @jss902 

Welcome to the community.

The ability to upload attachments is also affected by the Space Permissions. An administrator for the space will be able to go to Space Tools and check the permissions for the Space and find out if the users have been given permission to add attachments.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events