Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create space Template

Robin Vessey March 24, 2013

I can add space template for individual pages and I can add global templates for a page.

Currently you can have personal space and normal spaces.

What I want to do is pick a "type of space" when I say "Create Space".

The reason being I want a specific "New Project" space which has a seperate config.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2013

Hi Robin,

Currently, it's not possible to have space templates. However, I found this feature request that talks about this : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-4538

For now, I would recommend that you do the following on the feature request ticket :

* Vote, so that it will receive more attention

* Watch it, so that you will receive any and all updates

* Comment, and give your opinion on the matter

Please note that the implementation of new features and improvement requests falls under Atlassian's Implementation of New Features Policy.

Cheers,

Joe

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2016

Hi Robin,

With our Add-On Space Tree Creator you can do exactly, what you looking for. We created this Add-on based on our needs and that's creating "New Project" spaces. And the best is: Your users have only to press a button, filling out a form and the space is created and ready to start working on the project.

Marketplace link: Space Tree Creator

Regards,
Stephan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events