Create landing page with freestyle organigram/ hierarchical view of team spaces

Bastian Kleinehellefort April 26, 2021

Hi,
First post in the community and I hope someone can help.

Problem:
I have a bunch of team Confluence spaces floating around that are not well organized. What I was thinking is to create a high level landing page that would show all those different spaces in some kind of organigram that I can idealy freely arrange.

I have googled and searched the community but couldn't find a Confluence native solution.
Backup would be to use Lucid chart but ideally I want to solve this without plug-ins.

Has anyone done this before? If so what was your solution?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

Should be able to use the space list Macro to list out the spaces on a page. You can filter by putting into specific space categories.

Here's some info to guide you there:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/spaces-list-macro-139375.html

Bastian Kleinehellefort April 26, 2021

Thanks for your reply. The mentioned macro unfortunately can't be customized enough to only show specific spaces and it would be tough to build an organigram like structure as I was thinking more of something like this
Organigram | MB Safety®

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

You welcome. I see. Definitely, you will need some chart add-on so you can the links to the spaces. or something for a nicer look and feel like the refined plug-in.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events