Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create > Product Requirements > Let's Get Started freezes

Bashierah April 8, 2013

Hi,

I can't acces the Product Requirements feature. When I go to Create > Product Requirements, I get a Let's Get Started dialog box that freezes; displaying no content or exit/skip functionality.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Kind regards,
Bashierah

5 answers

2 votes
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

Hi Bashierah,

I'd like to see what firebug/developer tools show on the network traffice when you're trying to perform that action. Can you reproduce then check out the developer pane and see if there's an error message in the network tab? (Thats chrome specific, not sure what the firebug equiv tab or page is but I'm sure it's similar).

Bashierah April 29, 2013

Hi Ryan,

Here you go:

Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

The picture didn't come through. Looks broken on my screen. Can you try again?

Also, please check if you have Adhoc canvas add-on installed? I've seen the product requirements list creation feature in that add-on.

Bashierah May 2, 2013

Here you go:

Warnings and Errors

The Product Requirements feature came with the version 5 upgrade. It's listed third in the New Features list: http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/whats-new

Thanks for helping me try to figure this out.

Kind regards,

Bashierah

1 vote
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2013

Bashierah,

I have not been able to replicate the error you are seeing. Strange that no errors have been logged when you try to create a new page from a blueprint. We did release Confluence 5.1.2 last week. You may want to upgrade to that version and see if your problem persists.

Bashierah April 28, 2013

Hi Daniel,

We've upgraded to 5.1.2 but the problem remains :(

Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2013

This is not the specific forum to provide support like this so it may be time to log a request to http://support.atlassian.com so one of the engineers can provide you with some 1 on 1 support.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2013

Where does the "product requirements" feature come from? It sounds like an add-on or a blueprint, but you've not specified which it is

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2013

Ok, I think that's a built-in blueprint - could you check the log file for errors?

Bashierah April 8, 2013

It's one of the new features that came with 5.1. (one of the reasons we upgraded, really). We didn't add anything special. Just upgraded from 5.

Bashierah April 8, 2013

No errors seem to have been logged. One suggestion is that it's due to a slow connection but everything other than the blueprint features work.

0 votes
Carter Snowden May 31, 2013

We're seeing the same thing in 5.1

Bashierah June 5, 2013

Have you had any luck yet?

0 votes
Bashierah April 23, 2013

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it merely a case of needing to upgrade to an incremental version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events