Create > Product Requirements > Let's Get Started freezes

Hi,

I can't acces the Product Requirements feature. When I go to Create > Product Requirements, I get a Let's Get Started dialog box that freezes; displaying no content or exit/skip functionality.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Kind regards,
Bashierah

5 answers

Hi Bashierah,

I'd like to see what firebug/developer tools show on the network traffice when you're trying to perform that action. Can you reproduce then check out the developer pane and see if there's an error message in the network tab? (Thats chrome specific, not sure what the firebug equiv tab or page is but I'm sure it's similar).

Hi Ryan,

Here you go:

The picture didn't come through. Looks broken on my screen. Can you try again?

Also, please check if you have Adhoc canvas add-on installed? I've seen the product requirements list creation feature in that add-on.

Here you go:

Warnings and Errors

The Product Requirements feature came with the version 5 upgrade. It's listed third in the New Features list: http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/whats-new

Thanks for helping me try to figure this out.

Kind regards,

Bashierah

1 vote

Where does the "product requirements" feature come from? It sounds like an add-on or a blueprint, but you've not specified which it is

Ok, I think that's a built-in blueprint - could you check the log file for errors?

It's one of the new features that came with 5.1. (one of the reasons we upgraded, really). We didn't add anything special. Just upgraded from 5.

No errors seem to have been logged. One suggestion is that it's due to a slow connection but everything other than the blueprint features work.

Bashierah,

I have not been able to replicate the error you are seeing. Strange that no errors have been logged when you try to create a new page from a blueprint. We did release Confluence 5.1.2 last week. You may want to upgrade to that version and see if your problem persists.

Hi Daniel,

We've upgraded to 5.1.2 but the problem remains :(

This is not the specific forum to provide support like this so it may be time to log a request to http://support.atlassian.com so one of the engineers can provide you with some 1 on 1 support.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it merely a case of needing to upgrade to an incremental version?

We're seeing the same thing in 5.1

Have you had any luck yet?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,785 views 25 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you