Create an organizational chart in Confluence

Nathalie van der Linden April 15, 2020

Hi community,

I am wondering if it is possible to make an organizational chart in Confluence, with a picture of the employee, job title, and email address. 

Our start-up is growing fast, on average we have 5-10 new people joining the team every month, and even more now that everyone is working from home during the Corona crisis, it is difficult for people to keep track of the organizational structure and all the new faces in the company.

I see this question has been asked already by @srikanthnarreddy (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Oraganisation-chart/qaq-p/1111283) but remains unanswered.

If anyone could help us, that'd be great!

2 answers

0 votes
Antoine BELLIOT January 18, 2023

I was wondering to find a solution to display automatically the organizational chart of the company or only of a service from Teams to Confluence. I find some add-ons on Confluence to link it with Teams. As now, we have the organizational chart displayed correctly into Teams, I hope there will be a way to display it on a Confluence page...

0 votes
Victoria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2020

Hi @Nathalie van der Linden 

How are you doing?

Currently, we have the User Profile Macro, but it only shows the name, picture and email address for the chosen user.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 13.24.02.png

Since the macro doesn't have an additional information option, we have an open feature request for this here: CONFCLOUD-65285

Please be sure to watch and vote on it, so that you're notified if this is implemented in a future release. You can also add a comment to the feature request to explain your specific use-case to the developers.

In addition to that, you can find a third-party plugin on Atlassian Marketplace that allows you to create and customize user profiles, please check Linchpin User Profiles.

Please let me know how this goes. If you run into any trouble or have questions along the way, we’re happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Victoria Stolf | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events