It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Create a ticket via the Support Tools Plugin on Confluence

Pierre Nov 17, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Finding Your Support Entitlement Number

I am trying to create a support ticket from Confluence Cloud. I am not the owner of the licence, i am an admin user though. Your documentation about it does not orient me in the good direction to make me able to proceed : https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/finding-your-support-entitlement-number-229840018.html

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate Nov 17, 2016

Hi Pierre,

I've had this problem before as well.  There is a support page that requires the SEN, and one that doesn't.  Here the instructions for getting to the one that doesn't:

1. Go to https://support.atlassian.com/customer/servicedesk-portal
  2. Click Atlassian Cloud.
  3. On the page that opens, click Report a problem.
  4. If a panel pops up talking about known JIRA issues, click Close.
  5. Then just fill in the details and click Create at the bottom of the page when you're done.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

873 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you