Create Page Macro - Labels popup

I'm not actually clear on where to log a potential bug issue for the 'Create Page' macro but here goes.

We've recently upgraded to 'Create Page' version 3.2.8 and we use Internet Explorer 11. Since the upgrade we've noticed that if you apply a Label within the macro when you click on the 'Create Page' link, it will create a new page but prompt the 'Labels' window before entering Edit mode on the page. The end user must click 'Close' to the Labels window to apply the label and view the newly created page within the label applied. I've noticed in Chrome that the Labels window only momentarily displays as the label is being applied, which is expected but IE11 generates a different result.

Can you please test and rectify this issue for IE11? It's seriously confusing our users when they click a 'Create Page' link anywhere on our Confluence 5.8.8 instance. We've also tested on a 5.9.6 instance with the same issue. 

Thank you Tim

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Tim,

Create a ticket for Adaptavist here:  http://www.adaptavist.com/w/hosting/creating-support-tickets/

Regards,

Kay

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked May 24, 2018 in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

611 views 18 16
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you