Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Linked Page

Ben Weber February 8, 2017

I am going to have a set of "opportunities" on a pipeline page that when approved become projects.  Both the opportunity detail and the project detail pages i expect to be based on custom templates within my space.

Is there a way to create the project page AND LINK THE TWO together?  I would like the project page to have the opportunity page as a related page automatically.  

I also would like certain fields to be copied from one to the other (ie i would like the sales person to be brought over from the opportunity to the project automatically).  Preferably that would just come over as a table on the project page that would just be automatically filled with the same data from the opportunity page...

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2017

Hi Ben,

I think our Add-on Page Tree Creator could help you with your requirements. The linking of two pages is on our roadmap (we need it for an other customer aswell).

Check out our Live Examples (no registration needed).

Give it try: Marketplace Link Page Tree Creator.

Regards,
Stephan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events