cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Button failure in Confluence space

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

I seem to have lost the ability to create decisions and product requirements within Confluence. When I try to click on 'create' nothing happens. (See screenshots below)

I am the Space owner and also our company's Atlassian Admin, so all the rights are set correctly.

Within the same space I can create new meeting notes!

Has anyone else experienced this and knows how to resolve it?

If you need more info to be able to help out, just ask!

Screenshot.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Paul Pasler
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 12, 2018

Could you check the browsers  JavaScript console for any errors?

EDIT: Overlooked that you are using cloud...

Maybe you can also have a look at the Confluence server logs.

Which Confluence version do you use?

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2018

Yes, using cloud indeed. 
Look look into JS to see what's going on... fingers crossed.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2018

Typical software hoodoo.... I've had problems all morning and the moment I go in to JS to check.... Ta Da ! No error :(

Thanks for the quick response anyway @Paul Pasler! Much appreciated.

Like Paul Pasler likes this
Paul Pasler
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 13, 2018

Glad to "help" :P

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2018

;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events