Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count Incoming Links

HDTech March 25, 2013

Hello,

I would like to make a user macro that counts the incoming-links for a page. For instance, I have a page about an Operating system. I want to be able to count the incoming links for that page, but only under descendants of another page.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

I believe there is a similar question already answered, but you can give it a try to a plugin

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.linking Free- see incoming-links macro

There might be others, but this is the only one I know of.

HDTech March 26, 2013

That is the plugin I am using. I want to count how many incoming links there are so that I can put it in a table and make a graph.

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

Does the plugin report in table format? sorry I'm not very familiar with it. If so, a user macro with some JavaScript that pulls the info from the table, as simple as counting the number of rows might work, otherwise there might be an analysis plugin out there that generates charts and reports of the info you are looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events