Costume document templates

Ivan April 8, 2016

Hi all, 

We are using Confluence and we like to make a "document template" where we need to fill some information. 

For example in this document template we would have something like:

1. Name
  2. Location
  3. Address

etc. But if you don't have put no. 1 you can't go to the second one. Or if you have not put information about no.2 than you can't save the doc. 

Any macros or addons or something ?

Kind regards

Ivan

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2016

You can't do that without a plugin. There are no native macros that do that.

Confluence plugins that do things like dynamic forms and field validation would typically have many more features, and therefore can be quite expensive. This one seems like it does what you want. Ot this one. I haven't tried them though. I suggest you get a free trial for one of those.

Good luck"

Ivan April 8, 2016

Hi Nicolas, 

Thanks for the info. This is what i was looking for. Plugins or Addons or what ever. But this kind of scenarios we would like to use. We going to see about the price smile 

Thanks !

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2016

I second Confiforms.

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 1, 2016

Hi Ivan,

Our Add-on Page Tree Creator will be able to fullfill your requirments in the next release. We will add a tag marker "required tag". So maybe it would be a good idea to set a watch on your add-on. Like that you will get an email, when we add new releases to the marketplace.

Try our Live Examples (no registration needed).

Marketplace link: Page Tree Creator.

Regards,
Stephan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events