cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy subtree of pages from one space to another

Kevin Buchs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2013

Back in the Confluence 3.5 days, I was able to copy a page from one space to another, and the entire sub-tree defined by that page and its descendents was copied along with it. Apparently there is no way to do that in 4.2.12?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2013

Hallo Kevin

Perhaps you were lucky enough to have a plugin installed in Confluence 3.5, that allowed you to copy a page and its children? :) As far as I know, Confluence core has never had this functionality. There is a feature request, which has some useful information in the comments about add-ons:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2814

I hope this helps!

Cheers, Sarah

Kevin Buchs
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2013

OK, dreams are always better than reality.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events