Copy-paste table

I've noticed that when I copy a table on Confluence in Chrome, then paste it elsewhere on the same page, the pasted copy looks fine in the "editor" view of the page, but then in the view after I've saved it, the top row of the table moves to the bottom row.

5 answers

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jan 16, 2015

Hi Jim, We just tested in Confluence 5.6.5 and were not able to reproduce the top row moving to the bottom. What version of Confluence is this occurring in? Thanks, Ann

Not sure how to tell. I'm a user, not an admin. Maybe can't see it?

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jan 16, 2015

No problem - it should say the version at the bottom of the page like this page says, "Powered by Atlassian Confluence 5.5.4, Team Collaboration Software" Unless it has been customized to exclude this.

Might be customized, just says powered by atlassian, and a couple other links. Emailed local admin to ask version.

Our tech support fellow is unable to determine the version, either, but he thinks it's set to upgrade automatically. Our footer looks like this: Powered by Atlassian | Terms of Use | Answers | Maintenance Schedule

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

346 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you