Copy page copies allways to main space

RKR84 May 5, 2021

Hi,

recently we have a problem with copying and creating pages under the correct parent page.

For example if we copy a page, although we specify the path in parent page or it is already automatically predefined by the position of the page, the page is copied each time under the main space.

We recently upgraded Confluence to 7.4.8

We use some plugins that affect copying:

Confluence Copy Space Plugin

Copy Page Tree

Has anyone ever had a similar problem ?

Regards,

RKR

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2021

Hi @RKR84 
I hope you are well.

With the out-of-the-box feature to copy a page you can select the target Space and the target parent page.
I've tested it locally on 7.4.8 and it is working as expected.

You mentioned a recent upgrade to 7.4.8 and that you have some Marketplace Apps installed.

Have you updated the Copy Page Tree App to its latest version as part of the upgrade?

Can you confirm if the issue occurs when using the copy feature of the App or the Confluence feature?

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

RKR84 May 5, 2021

Hi @Thiago Masutti

I can confirm that the issue occurs in both, copy page tree app and the out-of-the-box feature copy page.

The copy tree app Version is 2.6.19 from 2.6.20 not the newest. It was not upgraded as part of the Confluence upgrade.

As i mentioned target Space and target parent are both correctly prefilled but the target parent field is not considered.

I will test it with the newest Version on our test environment tommorow

Thanks for your quick response.

RKR84 May 7, 2021

Due to maintenance work, the environments were restarted yesterday evening and the error no longer exists since then.

Kind regards,
René

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events