Copy Space Pugin and the latest version of Confluence

Will the copy space plugin work with the latest version of Confluence?

7 answers

1 accepted

2 votes

As of now, it is compatible with Confluence 4.2 - 5.1.1 at version 2.3

Thank you for your response. I am using version 4.1.5 - the downloaded version - not on delmand - I must have not selected that when I submitted the question. Do you anticipate updates to it for the latest version anytime soon? Thanks.

Hi Mary,

Copy Space plugin is currently not available for Confluence OnDemand. As you can see on our Market place, scroll down to Pricing overview and click on OnDemand tab. It said This add-on is not available for OnDemand.

You can have a references of all available OnDemand plugins on this document.

Best Regards,

Steven

Hi Ijust wanted to know if there are any plans to update the Copy Space plugin for the latest version of Confl=uence (5.3) anytime soon? Then I will close this question. Thank you.

As of now, it is compatible with Confluence 4.2 - 5.1.1 at version 2.3

0 vote
Davin Studer Community Champion Jul 08, 2014

It does work. I have used it with the Current version. Developers have to go in and manually set the version compatibility and even though it may not say it is compatible if there have not been significant changes to he underlying API in the newer version it may still work just fine. A good rule always though is to have a non-production version of Confluence that you can upgrade first and test out plugins and when you are satisfied that everything works then upgrade production.

See above responses.

It works with the current version.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

264 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you