Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Paste

Jenny Schulz September 25, 2013

Hello,

i use Confluence as a Standard version in my Company. Actually we don t have permission to download some Addons.

My Problem is: If i want to Copy something like a complicatet table from one site to another site (both in confluence) the style of this table changes extremly. Is there any cheat to solve this Problem?

Greetings

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
HosseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2013

Hi,

You may use "Tools > View Storage Format" to copy the codes for the particular table you wish to copy.

You may also need to install Confluence source editor. You may refer to the link below.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor.confluence-source-editor

Then when editing a page, click on the button that looks like <>, and paste the codes.

Hope this helps.

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2013

When you say "site" do you mean "space"? If the pages with the complicated tables on them are in the same instance of Confluence, you could copy the page to the new space and then edit as necessary.

If not, then just edit the page with the table and copy the Confluence markup and paste in the target page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events