Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Changes on a sei Site by person

Fluthgraf September 12, 2016

If I have a site, e.g. A word import, an we work together with 5-10 people at this document. I want to see the changes and I want to see who makes it.

to see the changes, I compare the 1st and the last version in the change history.

is there any solution? 

Is it possible, or could it be Feature for a further version, to show the changes in different  colors, depending who makes it?

a legend shows who is related to the colour.

kind regards Henry 

2 answers

1 vote
crochaju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2016

Hello Fluthgraf,

Have you looked the Change-History Marcro

To add the Change-History macro to a page: 

1. In the Confluence editor, choose Insert > Other Macros
  2. Find and select the required macro

Have a try and let us know if fit to your need!

Cheers

Fluthgraf September 13, 2016

It´s already installed. I Can compare the latest and the first and see all changes. That´s ok, But cannot see, who makes the changes!!! Thats what i´m looking for.

Kind regards Henry

crochaju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2016

Hi Henry,

you can se this kind of changes at the Page information / Recent Changes. It will show Who did it.

Im not sure if you can do it by color as you want, but you can find out there who modified.

Cheers

Carlos

Fluthgraf September 13, 2016

it´s correct, but i wont to see in the Site, at the highlited Areas, who did the changes.

0 votes
Fluthgraf September 23, 2016

Sorry i wrote it false 

i want to see on the side who make the changes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events