Contributors macro not showing contributors

Hello,

Contributors macro with default parameters - if I understand correctly should (from Atlassian documentation):

• authors- includes people who created or have edited the page(s)

(...) the current page is assumed.

However each time a user posts a page on a space I created, the macro shows only me as a contributor. The same happens with Contributors Summary macro.

I added the macro to 2 global templates and used on some pages around the space, but eg the screenshot added here is from a blank page (without any template used).

Has anybody have any idea how I can unhook myself from the authors list?

Thanks,

JK

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi JK, the macro in OnDemand is producing unexpected results at the moment, take a look at this bug report https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-32727for further information.

Hi Azwandi, thanks for your reply. Now it really makes sens. If only there was an alternative to this macro...

Hi there,

Is anyone using this macro with success?

On my On Demand instance it looks like it's pulling the space creator rather then the actuall page creator.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

JK

Same problem here with a Confluence 5.7 hosted on our server.

Any news on this?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

277 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you