Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content macro question, include content

Lynette Perkins June 24, 2021

I have 4 sections (highlights, lowlights, risks, dependencies) on 6 different pages.  I need to push the content from each individual section on each of those 6 pages to a master page.  So all 6 pages highlights get pushed to the "highlights" section on the master page.  All 6 pages lowlights get pushed to the lowlights section on the master page.  There is more content on these pages I do NOT want pushed, just these 4 sections. I tried to make each section an excerpt and then use the excerpt include macro but it will only include the top excerpt on a page, not multiple.  Any other macros and tools I can use to do this?  Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

@Lynette Perkins 

There is not a great way to do this.  Excerpts is what I would have recommended but it has its limitations and would be cumbersome to maintain.  There is this app but I am not sure this would work for you either.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224009/content-mirror-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events