Content by label macro question

Stephane Talbot October 22, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Content by Label Macro

Is it possible to specify the labels used in this macro to be the labels attached to page? Right now, if I add a label to my page, I also need to add it to the macro for the related content to appear. Can I specify to the macro to use the page labels?

2 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2015

The best way I can think would be to create a user macro that will gather up the labels for the current page and then embed the content by label macro and dynamically put in the label values.

0 votes
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2015

What you want is a dynomc content by label macro, there was one, once, in this plugin:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/confluence.plugins.knowledgebase.survey

But I think it's no longer supported....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events