Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content by Label Macro include only current site

Florian Gaiser June 3, 2022

I want to create a table on an parent page, which has all important data in it.

This data is in an exerpt macro and will show up on the parent page.

Now I want to have the name and the labels of the site shown in the parent page.

So I inserted the content by label macro, but it is showing all pages with the label and I want only the current page to show up in this macro. 

Is this somehow possible or is there a way to show only the labels from each page in the a table?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert Mayer _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2022

Hi there Florian,

for the use case you are describing, I think the Page Properties Macro might be a better solution than the content by label macro. Read more here.

If you want to continue with the Content by label macro, you could define a custom creation date under the macro settings, created section. Maybe that helps you to only show your current page

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
Robert

Florian Gaiser June 7, 2022

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your helping comment!

You were right, the page properties macro is a better solution.

But I have still a question, is it possible to get the labels into the page properties macro on the child page, so it will show up on the parent page?

Cheers,
Florian

Robert Mayer _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2022

Hi Florian,

I'm not sure if this is possible on Confluence Server, at least I'm not aware of a macros that would display the labels of a page 

Unless someone else has a better solution, you could duplicate the page labels using a status element. Not sure if that helps. 

Cheers,
Robert

Florian Gaiser June 7, 2022

Hi Robert,

Unfortunally this is not what I need, but this is no problem. Enter the labels twice isn't that much more work to do.

Thank you for you help!

Cheers,

Florian 

0 votes
Søren Bagger August 2, 2022

Hi

If you add a filter to the 'Content by label'-settings using 'With title' you can type in the name of your page and see the labels attached to that particular page. (below image is in Danish..)

BR Søren

image.png

0 votes
Stefan Fuerstenhoefer July 6, 2022

I just created an suggestion for macro 'Content by label' to limit the content to a certain parent page and not to see all labels of the complete space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events