Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Strategy Timeline Schedule

Dimitri Quadflieg August 27, 2013

Hi,

Our company is pretty new to Confluence and Jira. We have a department in that specializes only in content for our clients. When I am talking about content - we manage the blogs / posts / tweets etc for our clients campaigns. We have created a space for each of our clients where they can login and see what we are writing and what going to post.

So in a space for each client we have a Page called Content with Children Pages laid out below

• Content
    • Schedule
        • Month 1
        • Month 2
    • Categories
      • Category 1
        • Blog Post 1.1
        • Blog Post 1.2
      • Category 2
        • Blog Post 2.1
        • Blog Post 2.2
      • etc

I would like to create a timeline overview under Schedule for our clients where they can see their content strategised over a period and then when they view the timeline they can click on an article (page url) and read it to approve or give their comments.

Also - when we create a new page - it should automatically add to the timeline.

If anyone can help me with this - it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Dimitri

2 answers

0 votes
OneThousand August 28, 2013

Also try using Scroll Versions Plugin, which lets you set schedules and track content publishing status - http://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/05/how-to-manage-complex-versioned-content-in-confluence/

Dimitri Quadflieg August 28, 2013

Hi Jai, thank you - I will have a look at the plugin

0 votes
Christina Schantin [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

This sounds for a perfect use case for team calendar. with this (comercial) plugin you are able to design timelines and linking to a suitable wiki-page. you could have a 30 day trial for testing. https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/team-calendars

Dimitri Quadflieg August 28, 2013

Hi Christina - I bought Team Calendards, I now just need to figure it out. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events